Quote of the Episode:
“Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.”
– Oprah Winfrey
In This Episode:
- Why believing in yourself & your future is more than “hopeless optimism”
- Jay-Z’s first career goal
- The mindset you must adopt to achieve the level of success you deserve
“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”
– Steve Jobs
- Whether you want gold records or a new start, it all begins with belief.
- Set great expectations for yourself, and keep working at them until you achieve.
- What you want is your for the taking. This is your moment. Own it.
The Magic of Thinking Big, by David J. Schwartz
Interested in The Magic of Thinking Big, but too busy to read it? Check out Audible. Start a free 30-day trial today, and you can listen to the book for free.
Music Credit: Great Days by Joakim Karud