Quote of the Episode:
“Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then.”
– Diana Ross
In This Episode:
- Why you should let go of money mistakes from your past
- What to do to achieve the financial future your deserve
- Why you should look at your money with a long-term view
“You are the root of your financial success or failure. If you work on the roots, the “fruits” will take care of themselves.”
– Anonymous (Correction!) This is T. Harv Eker
- Whatever your financial past has been like, you are totally capable of creating a better future.
- A decision to change your future is the catalyst to transformation.
Your Money or Your Life, by Vicki Robin
Interested in the book, Your Money or Your Life, but too busy to read it? Check out Audible. Start a free 30-day trial today, and you can listen to the book for free.
Music Credit: Great Days by Joakim Karud