Quote of the Episode:
“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
– Winston Churchill
Failure sucks, but it’s a part of life for all of us. What you choose to do when it all goes wrong will determine the direction of your life.
You have a couple of choices. You can:
- Get bogged down in what happened, and use it as an excuse to give up, or
- Evaluate what happened take it as a lesson, and continue moving forward.
When you get knocked down, get back up. Every time. There is no defeat until you decide to give up.
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
– Mark Twain
- Failing doesn’t define your character. You’re still a badass; get to work.
- Anything worth doing is worth doing badly – in the beginning.
- Never let small minds cause you to question your value.
Music Credit: Great Days by Joakim Karud