Quote of the Episode:
“Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case, you fail by default.”
– J.K. Rowling
In This Episode:
- The mindset you should adopt to face your failures
- The big contract I lost last year – and why I couldn’t be happier about it
- How embracing failure will make your future sweeter
“You don’t learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by doing, and falling over.”
– Sir Richard Branson
- Failure is a part of life. Embrace the suck, and you’ll accomplish more.
- In order to reach your potential, adopt a winners mindset. Decide NOW that whatever happens, you’ll never give up on your dreams.
- Everything happens for a reason – some things help you learn to be better. Don’t allow failure to define you.
Failing Forward, by John C. Maxwell
Whatever you’ve faced in your past can make you better, if you’re willing to do the work.
Interested in Maxwell’s book, Failing Forward, but too busy to read it? Check out Audible. Start a free 30-day trial today, and you can listen to the book for free.
Music Credit: Great Days by Joakim Karud