Quote of the Episode:
“Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men who find it easier
to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
– Muhammad Ali
In This Episode:
- Learn the secret to overcoming impossible (Here‘s a hint: Think like a director.)
- What it means to be co-creator of your life
- The mindset of inevitable success
“The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”
– Michelle Obama
- The impossible dream is the seed of all great success.
- With commitment to a goal, and the willingness to achieve it, nothing can be kept from you.
- Life works when you do.
The Magic of Thinking Big, by David J. Schwartz
Interested in learning more about overcoming impossible, but too busy to read? Check out Audible. Start a free 30-day trial today, and you can listen to The Magic of Thinking Big for free.
Music Credit: Great Days by Joakim Karud