Quote of the Episode:
“It always seems impossible, until it is done.”
– Nelson Mandela
In This Episode:
- Hear how Nelson Mandela went from apartheid prisoner to President and reformer of South Africa
- The one ingredient you need to set your wildest dreams in motion and start creating the success you deserve
- The 5-minute exercise that will help you shift your mindset and prep for new levels of success
“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”
– Socrates, Character in Dan Millman’s The Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- Wherever you are, you have dreams inside of you that seem impossible. There’s no such thing unless you believe it.
- All great accomplishment starts with belief.
- Personal belief is a habit and can be learned with practice. All you must do is begin.
The Way of the Peaceful Warrior, by Dan Millman
Ever met a sage at a gas station? Neither have I, but a character in this book does. Take a quick read through this philosophical tome and consider its teachings.
Interested in Dan Millman’s book, The Way of the Peaceful Warrior, but too busy to read it? Check out Audible. Start a free 30-day trial today, and you can listen to the book for free.
Music Credit: Great Days by Joakim Karud