Quote of the Episode:
“The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication and what you’re willing to sacrifice.”
– Nathan W. Morris
October’s Theme: Financial Success
In This Episode:
- Why sacrifice is necessary
- The role opportunity costs play in your future success
- The secret of most American millionaires
“I know how it looks. But just start. Nothing is insurmountable.”
– Lin-Manuel Miranda
- All great dreams come at a costs. Decide what you’re willing to pay for your dreams.
- Most millionaires have amassed their fortune in their lifetime. What value can you offer to begin building your future success?
- Short-term pain equals long-term gain. Get started no matter how bleak things look.
The Success Principles, by Jack Canfield
Interested in Jack Canfield’s book, The Success Principles, but too busy to read it? Check out Audible. Start a free 30-day trial today, and you can listen to the book for free.
Music Credit: Great Days by Joakim Karud